Testbourne Library has an up-to-date selection of modern and classic fiction and leisure non-fiction. We are currently building our collection to support reading for pleasure across all year groups.
The Library has recently been refurbished to provide a vibrant and stimulating environment to encourage reading. There are also a number of computers which students can use for homework and research.
Students are encouraged to borrow books from the library during tutor time and at break and lunch-times. Year 7 and 8 students also have library lessons once a fortnight as part of their English timetable.
Our Library Catalogue (ECLIPSE.net) can be accessed through the School network via moodle resources or click here for a link. You can search for resources and leave reviews here.
Our librarian is Mrs Bates and she can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Library Opening Hours
|Monday||11.10am - 4.25pm|
|Tuesday||8.40am - 4.25pm|
|Wednesday||8.40am - 4.25pm|
|Friday||11.10am - 4.25pm|
- Loan period is 14 days
- Maximum number of items per student is 3
- All books on loan must be issued from and returned to library desk.
- Books may be renewed but must be brought to library to do this.
- Books may be reserved at the library desk.
- Any suggestions for books and other materials you would like to see in the library can be put in the Library Request Box, or talk to the Librarian, Mrs Bates.