Testbourne Library has an up-to-date selection of modern and classic fiction and leisure non-fiction. We are currently building our collection to support reading for pleasure across all year groups.
The Library has recently been refurbished to provide a vibrant and stimulating environment to encourage reading. There are also a number of computers which students can use for homework and research.
Students are encouraged to borrow books from the library during tutor time and at break and lunch-times. Year 7, 8 and 9 students also have library lessons once a fortnight as part of their English timetable. Year 10 and 11 visit at least once per half term.
Our Library Catalogue (Oliver) can be accessed through the School network via Sharepoint or click here for a link. You can search for resources and leave reviews here.
Our librarian is Mrs Bates and she can be contacted by email at email@example.com
Library Opening Hours
|8.40am - 3.25pm|
|Tuesday||8.40am - 3.25pm|
|Wednesday||8.40am - 3.25pm|
|Friday||8.40am - 3.25pm|
- Loan period is 21 days
- Maximum number of items per student is 3
- All books on loan must be issued from and returned to library desk.
- Books may be renewed but must be brought to library to do this.
- Books may be reserved at the library desk.
- Any suggestions for books and other materials you would like to see in the library can be put in the Library Request Box, or talk to the Librarian, Mrs Bates.
Books may be reserved online through the Library Catalogue